Bodrum Edition teams up with MUBI to create cinema on the beach
The Turkish resort will offer weekly movie screenings on the property’s 100 metre beach
The Bodrum Edition resort has launched a cinema screening service on the beach as part of a collaboration with MUBI.
Running until the 31 October, the pop-up cinema will be open from 17 June 2019 and will run every Monday evening from 9pm on a complimentary basis.
The film schedules will include an array of “cult-classics to award winning masterpieces,” according to Bodrum Edition.
The programme comprises:
• Monday 17th June: Holiday - Isabella Eklöf
• Monday 24th June: In Bruges - Martin McDonagh
• Monday 1st July: Cosmopolis - David Cronenberg
• Monday 8th July: Knife + Heart - Yann Gonzalez
• Monday 15th July: Paranoid Park- Gus Van Sant
• Monday 22nd July: Caramel - Nadine Labaki
• Monday 29th July: Yves Saint Laurent - Jalil Lesbert
The programme from August onwards will be announced in due course.
As part of the partnership with the cinema steaming service firm, MUBI, the resort will also be offering guests thirty-day memberships to movie streaming platforms to enjoy in-room and post-travels.