Ritz-Carlton targets expecting parents
'Ritzy Babymoon' package offers luxury getaway before the baby arrives
Offering the opportunity for expectant parents to have a final luxury getaway before the baby arrives, The Ritz-Carlton hotels in Bahrain, Dubai, Sharm El Sheikh and Sharq Village, Doha are delivering a brand new “Ritzy Babymoon” holiday experience.
“Traditionally, we have a lot of families and couples who holiday at our resorts throughout the year in Dubai, Bahrain, Sharm El Sheikh and Doha,” said area vice president, Middle East Pascal Duchauffour.
“As a father of four young children myself, I know firsthand how rewarding, yet tiring, it is to raise a family, so we wanted to make sure that all our guests who are expecting a baby would have a soothing last vacation before their lives turn upside down. That’s how the idea for a specialized babymoon package at The Ritz-Carlton was “born,” he added.
Defined loosely as a relaxing escape for pregnant couples, babymoons aim to provide a “much-welcomed and healthy respite” from the daily stresses related to carrying a child to term.
Duchauffour said: “This babymoon lets the partners spend quality time to reconnect with each other before two becomes three.”
Available from June 1 through December 31, the “Ritzy Babymoon” holiday package is priced from US $505 per room (double occupancy) for a minimum three-night stay and includes the following pampering features:
• A skin nourishing, butler-drawn signature bath.
• Daily breakfast in bed for two.
• A signature afternoon tea for two in the Lobby Lounge
• In-room dessert every evening.
• A pre-natal massage or facial for mom-to-be to rejuvenate the refresh the skin.
• A beautifying manicure and pedicure for mom-to-be.
• One-hour massage for dad-to-be to concentrate on relieving muscular aches and pains.
• Personal pre-natal fitness session and health assessment for mom-to-be.
• Specialty basket of lotions and soaps by The Ritz-Carlton.
• Selection of “Midnight Munchies” which includes chef’s creations to satisfy cravings in the twilight hours
• Welcome gift of sparkling juice and chocolate covered strawberries.
• Disposable camera.
The “Ritzy Babymoon” package rates vary according to the hotel and are subject to availability. Taxes and services charges are applicable, depending on the destination. Advance reservations are recommended by calling the preferred hotel directly or visiting www.ritzcarlton.com/MiddleEast.