Women in hospitality: The power of 25
Sarakshi Rai: 25 influential women leaders of the hospitality industry in the Middle East
Could the next female CEO be among this power list of 25 women who are making their mark on the region’s hospitality industry?
The fact that there is a lack of women in top hospitality management roles has spurred women across the Middle East into action. Undoubtedly, change is afoot.
In turn, Hotelier reporter Sarakshi Rai has put together a story that explores ‘The next line of leaders’, speaking with four influential women leaders of the hospitality industry in the Middle East.
The Hotelier Middle East 'women in hospitality power list' is a result of those women who are making waves in the industry.
Here is the list of influential women in hospitality: The power of 25
1. Candice D’Cruz, Marriott International, vice president, luxury brands, Middle East and Africa
2. Nisrine Karazi, Hilton Worldwide, senior director, development, MENA
3. Alma Au-Yeung, Emaar Hospitality, group corporate director – strategic projects and partnerships
4. Debbie Simister, AccorHotels, vice president, learning and development, Middle East and Africa
5. Patricia Exposito, Marriott International, vice president & senior counsel, lodging operations, asset management & labor, Middle East and Africa
6. Veronika Fox, Marriott International, vice president business finance & administration, Middle East and Africa
7. Sarah Allen, Marriott International, vice president revenue strategy & analytics, Middle East and Africa
8. Stephanie AbouJaoude, Radisson Hotel Group, senior area director of marketing & communications, Middle East, Turkey & Africa
9. Dima Jaradat, Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts - Jordan, director of marketing & communications Jordan
10. Maryam Mohajer, Marriott International, VP planning & owners support services
11. Anne Marie Hannan, Marriott International, vice president human resources, Middle East and Africa
12. Sarah Walker Kerr, Marriott International, VP Communications MEA
13. Layali Nashashibi, Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts - Jordan , director of public & community relations
14. Rym Khalifeh, Marriott International, assistant general counsel, MEA
15. Maria Lamarche, Mövenpick Hotel Apartments Downtown Dubai, general manager
16. Anne Scott, W Dubai - The Palm, general manager
17. Laura Eggleton, Hotel Indigo Dubai Downtown, general manager
18. Emma Banks, JRG Dubai, managing director
19. Soha El Torgoman, Ramses Hilton & Hilton Cairo World Trade Centre, cluster general manager
20. Nayla Chowdhury, Hampton by Hilton Dubai Airport, general manager
21. Tatjana Ahmed, Grand Hyatt Dubai, housekeeping manager, functional specialist housekeeping
22. Anna Pavlova, Double Tree by Hilton Business Bay, human resource manager
23. Tatyana Atanasova, Mövenpick Resort Petra, Jordan, hotel manager
24. Sharihan Al Mashary, Manzil Downtown, general manager
25. Caroline Rowe, Media One Hotel, director of marketing & communication