Fairmont The Palm to launch a dine-around 'Feast Week' event
The event will kick off on November 9, 2018
Fairmont The Palm will be launching the ‘Feast Week’ event – a ‘7 Days, 7 outlets’ on November 9, 2018. The property’s seven F&B outlets will take part in the week-long event.
Guests who visit five or more restaurants and get stamps on the dine around booklet can win an overnight stay at the hotel and if they visit all seven, guests will be rewarded with a two-night stay.
For the Feast Week, the special offer is 185 AED (US $50) at each restaurant with some of the outlets offering beverages in the package while in some outlets, the price covers for two people.
The seven f&B outlets invluded in the ‘Feast Week’ are:
For AED 185 per person:
- Seagrill Restaurant and Lounge - Three course set menu, inclusive of water
- BA Restaurant and Lounge - Four course set menu, inclusive of water
- Little Miss India - Three course set menu, inclusive of water
- Frevo - Signature Churrasco experience, inclusive of water
- Flow Kitchen – International dinner buffet experience inclusive of water & soft beverages
For AED 185 per two people:
- Blowfish - Any two burgers, two sides, two sundaes and two two soft drinks for two people
- Mashrabiya Lounge – Signature afternoon tea for two people