Moving up: Ranks 11 to 20 in the Hotelier Middle East Power 50
As always, the Power 50 is a subjective ranking, but it’s also grounded in facts and data
Hotelier Middle East's annual Power 50 ranking has been released.
As always, the Power 50 is a subjective ranking, but it’s also grounded in facts and data. As with previous years, the team used an algorithm developed in-house, wherein data such as number of operating hotels and pipeline figures were collected.
HERE'S WHO MADE RANKS 11-20:
11. Mohamed Awadalla, chief executive officer, Time Hotels Management
12. Simon Casson, president – hotel operations, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
13. Henk Meyknecht, chief operating officer Middle East & Africa, Kempinski Hotels
14. Robert Kunkler, chief operating officer, Minor Hotels
15. Gabriel Escarrer Jaume, vice chairman and CEO, Melia Hotels International
16. Kurt Straub, vice president of operations – Middle East, Africa and South West Asia, Hyatt
17. Vincent Miccolis regional general manager, Middle East, Africa & Turkey, The Ascott Limited
18. Amine E. Moukarzel, president, Louvre Hotels Group MENA
19. Laurent A. Voivenel, senior vice president, operations & development for the Middle East, Africa & India, Swiss-Belhotel International
20. Dr Badr Al Badr, chief executive officer, Dur Hospitality Company