Kempinski is hiring a trainee for a six-month sales and PR internship
The job opening is a full-time position based in Switzerland in Geneva
Kempinski Hotels is looking for a trainee for the sales and public relations team.
The candidate will assist the corporate director of sales/corporate sales team, as well as the corporate director of PR on key projects within the organisation and the global hotel portfolio.
The job opening is a full-time position based in Switzerland in Geneva.
Some of the key responsibilities are:
- Ensure that all designated projects are on target to achieve their objectives and meet their deadlines
- Support the administration of Signature Mystery call Program
- Support the administration of G-lead incentive Program
- Collect monthly Global Sales Office reports and monitor results.
- Maintain the content on the Meeting and Event page on kempinki.com
- Help to organise ad-hoc sales meetings, conference calls and travels.
- Provide the corporate sales team with administrative and operational support, such as production reports, sales records information
- Support of PowerPoint presentations, reports, briefings, flight bookings, expenses claims preparation
- Create the monthly media highlights report
- Prepare targeted and themed media pitches in close collaboration with the hotels
- Work on standardisation of documents and tools for day to day work of PRs on property
- Creation of supportive material for the PR network such as guidelines or best practise
- Feed the PR section on Mykempinski.com and keep it updated
- Support in preparations for media trips, media events, fairs
- Research of media data base in various markets in order to establish a proper global data base
To see the full posting, click here.