W Amman opening delayed to Q1 2018, reveals its ExCom team
The property's general manager, Esra Parin, has more than 20 years of hospitality experience
W Amman has revealed its leadership team, ahead of its Q1 2018 opening.
Esra Parin has been appointed as the general manager of W Amman; she brings more than 20 years of hospitality experience to the hotel which includes leadership positions with brands such as Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts and The Ritz-Carlton across the Middle East and Europe.
The leadership team at the W Amman includes:
- Mohammad Abu Qubo is the director of finance, and was previously with Sheraton Amman where he held a number of positions across B&F, front office and finance.
- Adriana Borcean has been appointed as the director of revenue management. She joins W Amman from Bali where she was the director of revenue management for The Westin Resort Nusa Dua.
- Mona Batache joins the hotel as its director of human resources. Prior to this role, Batache was with the Dead Sea Marriott Resort where she was a part of the human resources team since 2008.
- Amjad Audat, the director of sales, was previously the cluster director of sales for Jordan Marriott Hotels before joining W Amman’s pre-opening team in 2017.
- Zein Talhouni has been named the property's director of marketing. Prior to joining W Amman, Talhouni worked in the marketing team for the Four Seasons Hotel Amman and the Royal Film Commission.
- Mohammed Qudsieh is W Amman's director of engineering. He started his career in hospitality in 2005 and worked with hotel chains such as Hilton and Movenpick before joining W Amman.
- Pedro Rodriguez Madrigal has been appointed the executive assistant manager – rooms, and was previously with a Sheraton Grand hotel in the Middle East where he was director of rooms.
- Khalid Bseiso, the hotel's executive assistant manager – B&F, worked with Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts on five regional openings before joining W Amman.
W Amman is scheduled to open doors in Q1 2018 with 280 guest rooms, including 44 suites. The property had earlier anticipated a January 2018 opening, but the exact opening date within Q1 this year is now unconfirmed.