VIDEO: A snapshot of Hotelier's Great GM Debate 2017
The Hotelier Middle East Great GM Debate 2017 took place on September 26 at the Le Meridien Dubai Hotel & Conference Centre
The Hotelier Middle East Great GM Debate 2017 took place on September 26 at the Le Meridien Dubai Hotel & Conference Centre.
At the event, a number of hoteliers came together to discuss pressing issues, including the rate war, destination management, and F&B. Two keynote speakers were also on stage: Edition Hotels' Dan Flannery, and WTTC's Gerald Lawless.
Read other stories from the event, and scroll down for the video:
- PHOTOS: Networking from the Great GM Debate 2017
- Strategic discounting can drive hotel F&B
- Staff attrition a major problem in the hotel industry
- F&B an important element of the Edition Abu Dhabi
- Dubai hoteliers need to promote the UAE as a destination
- Improved strategic understanding needed for hotel pricing
- Edition Abu Dhabi, set to open in 2018, has HODs on board
- Dubai hotels should collaborate is establishing minimum price parameters
Full coverage in the November 2017 issue of Hotelier Middle East & upcoming stories on the website.