UAE's 10 most expensive Valentine's Day packages
Looking to go all out this Valentine's Day? We spotted the UAE's poshest hotel and dinner packages
Looking to go all out this Valentine's Day? We spotted the UAE's poshest hotel and dinner packages.
1. Al Wadi Desert Ras Al Khaimah, is offering a Valentine’s Day ‘Desert Love’ package for AED53,888 per night with a private helicopter or AED33,888 with limousine transfers and a bottle of bubbly on arrival.
The packages include a romantic dinner served by a private chef on the rooftop of Safran Tower overlooking the desert landscape, an overnight stay in a luxury Sahari Tented Pool Villa, a Rainforest hydrotherapy circuit where guests experience a 14-step journey from cleansing showers to ice-scrubs at Al Wadi Spa and breakfast the next day set-up on a remote desert platform by a private butler. It’s also offering a less expensive package “Treat Your Valentine” for AED4,000 per night that includes a one night stay in Al Rimal Villa, a romantic destination dinner for two in the desert and buffet breakfast at Al Waha.
2. The Palace Downtown is offering visitors a private, candle-lit dinner for two at AED25,000 per couple.
The dinner includes views of the Burj Khalifa and dancing fountains as well as romantic notes from a violinist. The dinner will take place from 7pm to 11pm.
3. Al Marsa Lounge will offer guests a private cabana overlooking the sea and Burj Al Arab as well as a 4-course set menu with a bottle of bubbly.
The couple will then receive an invitation for a one night stay in Jumeirah Beach Hotel, while the ladies and gents will receive gifts and flowers to conclude the evening. The package is priced at AED14,000 including a limousine pickup and a dinner voucher for 2 at Latitude.
4. Al Qasr Romantic Beach will send each couple on a slow sail over the Madinat Jumeirah waterways on board a private Abra boat while serving them canapes.
The cruise will end by the beach where couples will find their own white tents and romantic dinner table ready with VIP service, soft music and sea views including the Burj Al Arab in the backdrop. A six course menu will then be served alongside a bottle of bubbly. The packages is priced at AED11,500 per couple and will also offer a luxury car transfer.
5. Couples can opt for a romantic getaway at the Ritz-Carlton Abu Dhabi, where they have the opportunity to stay in a luxurious two-bedroom villa with a private plunge pool and a daily buffet breakfast for two in Giornette.
They will also enjoy a private dinner at the villa terrace with bubbly as well as a couple's massage. Early check-in starts at 10am and late check-out is until 4pm. The package is AED7,300 per room per night.
6. Outlaw at Al Mahara in Burj Al Arab offers a romantic dinner package including a private room that overlooks an aquarium.
An aquarium diver will be at your disposal to deliver a romantic message while a professional photographer captures the moment. Additional touches will include a table covered in red rose petals. A bouquet will also be prepared for ladies along with a 1kg cake with an inscription of your choice. The package is priced at AED7,260 per couple including grape or AED5,850 per couple including soft drinks.
7. Want a unique experience that is truly private? Step aboard your own luxury yacht at the Dubai Marina Yacht Club and enjoy a three-course menu with unlimited house and soft beverages as well as a bottle of bubbly.
The club is offering the package for AED7,500 per person from 6am to 12am.
8. Abu Dhabi's famed Emirates Palace is offering guests a luxury room package of AED6,421 per night.
It includes a romantic room set up with chocolate-dipped strawberries, a bottle of bubbly, a romantic picnic, 45-minute couples’ massage, breakfast in bed and special gifts upon departure.
9. Beach-side restaurant shimmers is setting up tents with backdrops of the Burj Al Arab for AED4,500 per couple including a six-course dinner, a bottle of bubbly and an invitation to enjoy a three-course dinner on the couple’s anniversary.
A guitarist will play acoustic tunes to add a romantic vibe.
10. Royal Beach at the Atlantis, The Palm is offering guests a Valentine’s Menu priced at AED3,650 (or AED3,500 for a Vegetarian menu) per person.
The restaurant on the beach overlooks sea views as well as the Palm Jumeirah itself. Upon arrival, guests will be treated to canapés before embarking on the 5 course set menu with bubbly.