W Doha looking for assistant outlet manager
Market restaurant has recently undergone a refurbishment and is hiring for a new assistant outlet manager
W Doha Hotel & Residences in Qatar is searching for an assistant outlet manager for Market by Jean-Georges to assist the restaurant manager with day-to-day operations.
Market, as it’s commonly known in Qatar, has recently undergone a refurbishment after six years of operation in one of Doha’s most popular hotels.
The main responsibilities of the position are:
• maintain high visibility during service hours in order to ensure smooth running of operations
• promote good public relations to ensure their satisfaction
• inspect the restaurant areas to ensure the food quality and service are according to standards and ensure physical facilities and equipment are well kept
• make sure all health and safety regulations are adhered to
• participate in training, developing, coaching and managing directly staff
• manage complaints professionally and take corrective actions to ensure highest level of guest satisfaction
• develop, implement and continually review the policies, procedures, and standards and control their consistent application
• maintain clear communication channels within respective team to enhance talent satisfaction and productivity
The right person for the position must have:
• at least 2 to 3 years of experience in Food & Beverage operations in a luxurious property is required.
• previous Middle East or European experience (this is a must)
• a College Degree or a Diploma in Hotel Management or in a related filed
• in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office software and Micros.
• proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal.
• outstanding people and management skills to coach, mentor and develop the team.
The W Hotel Doha was the first Middle East hotel for Starwood and the company plans to open three in the UAE by 2018.