Hilton searches for cluster director marketing RAK
The position will be based in RAK and will be for all Fujairah and RAK Hilton properties
Hilton Worldwide is hiring for the position of cluster director of marketing and communication – Ras Al Kaimah & Fujairah.
The position will be based in RAK and the main purpose of the role will be to implement the marketing plan and activities for all RAK and Fujairah Hilton hotels.
There have been 89 applicants so far for the position, which the chosen applicant will use to increase brand awareness, communicate promotions to all relevant target markets and address hotel business needs.
The main duties will be to:
• Create, develop and market key events for the hotel, especially during key business periods
• Communicate effectively, to target markets, the amenities and benefits of the hotel, including hotel refurbishments, food and beverage provisions, conference, banqueting and events
• Work with local third party partners, including local media, and maintain professional working relationships with local official bodies
• Create and maintain a comprehensive media and marketing contact management system relevant to the target audiences of the hotel
• Work closely across all hotel departments, seeking proactive opportunities and planned promotions to address specific business challenges, as required
• Manage and promote the hotel on Hilton Worldwide branded websites
• Manage and control marketing budgets by using resources effectively
The right applicant must have:
• Previous marketing experience in a similar environment
• Strong analytical skills to understand key business indicators and competitive trends and develop approaches to these challenges
• Excellent organisational and planning skills
• Ability to work under pressure at all times
Having previous experience in hospitality and/or a marketing degree would be advantageous.
The role can be applied for here: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs2/view/66707508?trk=ss_email&midToken=AQFnn...
Hilton Worldwide has more than 500 locations and nearly 200,000 rooms across six continents and pioneering the airport hotel concept, as well as being the first hotel chain to install televisions in guest rooms.