TOP 5: Hotel restaurant refurbs
Five of the best F&B renovations in the region
1. The Maya Modern Mexican Cuisine + Lounge in Dubai’s refurbished interior was based on a beachfront hacienda boasting sofa-style seating within a rustic backdrop where guests can partake in the Mexican tradition of sharing food with family and friends.
2. Le Royal Meridien Abu Dhabi’s The Bakery and Deli is a response to the demands of modern travellers. The artisanal café and bakery will open as a place where guests can enjoy comfort food with a gourmet touch.
3. The Aspen Lounge, Kempinski Mall of the Emirates features a 5.5m high ‘snow wall’ as the focus of its cool, modern interior.
4. Four Seasons Doha Nusantao: Sea Kitchens is a modern interpretation of the seafaring heritage of Arab traders with rich veneers accented of gem hues denoting the the woods, jewels and spices traded in the Gulf.
5. Ritz-Carlton Dubai, The Walk JBR’s Splendido restaurant was revamped with touches of Italian chic, such as the mosaic floor and refined lighting, to reflect the cuisine served at the eatery.