Embassy Club Dubai opens at Grosvenor House
Celebs flew in for grand opening event at Dubai hotel's new tower 2
The Embassy Club Dubai opened last night (November 16) at Grosvenor House Tower Two with a red-carpet event that attracted footballers, WAGs and UK TV stars.
UK restaurateur and Embassy club founder Mark Fuller told Hotelier Middle East: "The extraordinary thing about the Embassy in Dubai is that it is on the 43rd-45th floors, with the most stunning views across The Palm down to the Burj Al Arab and it offers fantastic modern European food.
"You’ve got one floor as a restaurant with a private dining room on one side, and a kitchen on another. The middle floor has an Italian raw bar and lots of seats, as well as champagne and vodka bars, and a private room – I’ve nicknamed it James Bond’s playground. Then the floor below is a main bar with an emphasis on style and quality. This is not a nightclub, it’s a supper club and a members’ club."
To read the full interview with Mark Fuller and find out more about the history of Embassy Club which started in London and continues to attract celebrities and UK royalty, click here:
Celebrities flown in for the grand opening included:
- X Factor star Katie Waissel
- England cricketer Kevin Pietersen and wife Liberty X band member Jessica Pietersen
- Footballer Fabio Canavaro
- Local celebrity chef Vineet Bhatia
- UK TV show star Hollyoaks star Gemma Mema
- Dutch singer Eva Simons
- The Only Way Is Essex star Jessica Wright
- The Only Way Is Essex star Sam Faiers
- Model, TV presenter and wife of footballer Peter Crouch Abbey Clancy
- Footballer Trevor Sinclair
- Footballer Walter Zenga