Middle East's top five new F&B outlets named
Region's best new restaurants and bars shortlisted for Caterer Awards
They may be the new kids on the block, but each venue shortlisted for the New Outlet of the Year title in the Caterer Middle East Awards 2011 has demonstrated incredible success within their first months of opening.
Based on these impressive performances to date, many of the outlets’ management teams have already outlined plans for further growth.
The region’s best new F&B outlets, as recognised by the Caterer Awards judges, are as follows:
• At.mosphere, Burj Khalifa, Dubai
• Rhodes Twenty10, Le Royal Méridien Beach Resort And Spa
• Tribes, Fashion Dome, Mall of the Emirates
• West Beach Bistro & Sports Lounge, Mövenpick Hotel Jumeirah Beach
• West 14th, Oceana Beach Club, Palm Jumeirah, operated by Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts
Find out which new outlet will scoop the title at the awards ceremony on 7 September.