RIPA Communication Skills for Managers - UAEBack
|Scheduled Date:||Monday, December 21, 2009/Wednesday, November 30, -1|
|Training Provider:||The Expert Group|
|Country:||United Arab Emirates|
- Understanding first impressions and the elements of face-to-face communication
- Exploring the Insights system – why are people the way they are?
- “We just don’t get on” – Why? Examining behaviours and why some personality “types” may be perceived differently
- Exploring our personalities – using the profiles and examination of how they are contracted
- Adapting and connecting personality traits to get results
- Creating and recognising the right environment for each personality type
- Projecting perception by using masks in experimental training
- Understanding how people “tick”
- Applying the Insights system to the principles of coaching and giving feedback. Delegates will be required to complete an on-line questionnaire which will form the basis of the profile; a report will be produced on their preferred communication styles in relation to their personal effectiveness indicating strengths and areas for development.