Basic Food Hygiene Training (LEVEL 2 AWARD IN FOOD SAFETY)Back
|Scheduled Date:||Monday, November 30, -1/Monday, November 30, -1|
|Training Provider:||Specifico & Co|
|Country:||United Arab Emirates|
The course is designed for all food handlers, stewarding staff and any person involved directly with food who works in the food and food-related industries such as catering companies, food processors, slaughterhouses, restaurants and hotels.
In addition, this basic course gives participants a foundation to enroll in Intermediate and Advanced Food Hygiene courses.
- Promote essential food hygiene awareness
- Develop a food safety commitment towards the organization
- Explaining the relation between Microbiology and food poisoning
- Demonstrate the need of Good Hygiene Practices and practical on site practices in the food preparation areas
- Deliver adequate understanding of local hygiene regulations