Advanced Communication SkillsBack
|Scheduled Date:||Sunday, July 8, 2012/Thursday, July 12, 2012|
|Training Provider:||Meirc Training & Consulting|
|Country:||United Arab Emirates|
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
* Identify different approaches to interpersonal relationships.
* Improve organizational communications.
* Discover different personal listening styles.
* Develop skills in building rapport with others.
* Practice and use assertiveness skills in different situations.
* Assertively say No and disagree with others.
* Enhance the ability to influence different personalities.
This Program is designed for:
Employees, supervisors, senior and middle managers who already have good communication skills and want to take them to the next level by developing advanced communication techniques and strategies. This program is worth 25 NASBA CPEs.
Per participant - USD 3700
Frequent nomination - USD 3330
(including coffee breaks and a buffet lunch daily)
One extra free place for every 2 paid nominees on the same program and dates
Discount Plans, Refunds & Cancellations Policy
Meirc reserves the right to alter dates, content, venue and trainer with a reasonable notice time.
Defining Effective Communication
* Myths in Communication
* Elements of Our Communication with Others
* Communication Windows
* Identifying Approaches to Interpersonal Relationships
* Characteristics of Effective Communicators
* Communicating within Teams
* Organizational Communication
The Art of Listening
* The Personal Listening Profile
* Identifying Listening Approaches
* Active Listening Techniques
* Effective Listening and Paraphrasing
* The Use of Clarification Techniques
Understanding Others Filter Systems
* Internal Representational Systems
* Eliciting Meta Programs
* Building Rapport with Others
* The Heart of Effective Persuasive Communication
* Using Questions as Probes
* Definition of Assertiveness
* The Power of Self Talk
* Assertive Rights and Corresponding Responsibilities
* Learning How to Say No
* Feedback and Assertiveness
* Ten Activities to Practice Assertive Behavior
* Secret of Influencing
* What Makes an Effective Influencer
* Influencing through Rapport
* Sources of Individual Power
* Understanding Influencing Styles
* A Recipe for Successful Influencing
* Influencing Different Personalities