Level 2 Food SafetyBack
|Scheduled Date:||Monday, November 30, -1/Monday, November 30, -1|
|Training Provider:||Specifico & Co|
|Country:||United Arab Emirates|
Level 2 award in food safety: (Basic Food Hygiene Training)
Who should attend
The course is designed for all food handlers, stewarding staff and any person involved directly with food who works in the food and food-related industries such as catering companies, food processors, slaughterhouses, restaurants and hotels. In addition; this basic course gives participants a foundation to enroll in Intermediate and Advanced Food Hygiene courses.
- Promote essential food hygiene awareness
- Develop a food safety commitment towards the organization
- Explaining the relation between Microbiology and food poisoning
- Demonstrate the need of Good Hygiene Practices and practical on site practices in the food preparation areas
- Deliver adequate understanding of local hygiene regulations
- Lecture notes.
- Group exercises
The course is informal and will cover topics including:
- Simple bacteriology
- Food poisoning & its prevention
- Prevention of food contamination
- Personal hygiene
- Design of premises & equipment
- Cleaning & disinfection
- Pest control
- Legal requirements under current legislation
Handouts will be provided.
The course is of 6 hours duration and conducted during one day.
It is followed by a short multiple choice test.
TRAINING IS CONDUCTED IN ENGLISH AND ARABIC
CERTIFICATE & EXAMINATION:
All successful candidates will receive the level 2 Award in
food Safety in Catering, retail or manufacturing.