Level 4 Food SafetyBack
|Scheduled Date:||Wednesday, November 30, -1/Wednesday, November 30, -1|
|Training Provider:||Specifico & Co|
|Country:||United Arab Emirates|
Level 4 award in supervising in food safety: (Advanced Food Hygiene Training)
The course is recommended for middle and upper management, senior staff, food hygiene trainers, head chefs, food course designers and anyone with the responsibility for food safety.
A Level 3 qualification is recommended before attendance.
On completion of this course the delegates will have the appropriate technical knowledge to train candidates for Level 2 food safety qualification.
The aim of this 5 day course is to improve the supervisory and management skills of the candidates and to enable them to:
- Apply food safety management systems
- Improve the standards and safety of their operation
- Reduce the risk of food poisoning
- Reduce the number and seriousness of food complaints
- Identify hazards and initiate suitable controls
- Interpret the requirements of food legislation
- Operate a food business in a safe, hygienic manner
The course provides an introduction to food safety management and covers:
- Lecture notes
- Group exercises
- Hygiene for Management book for professional and highly effective Intermediate training program.
This is an intensive course and will be presented in a varied and interesting way using the Highfield training
pack and covers the following subjects:
- The costs of food poisoning
- Bacterial, non-bacterial food poisoning & food borne infections
- Hazard analysis & HACCP
- Food contamination & its prevention
- Personal hygiene
- Food storage & temperature control
- Food preservation
- Design and construction of food premises & equipment
- Cleaning & disinfection
- Pest control
Course book and a comprehensive delegate pack will be provided.
The course will run over 5 days. The examination will be held one week after training completion.
TRAINING IS CONDUCTED IN ENGLISH
Certificate and Examination
Successful candidates will receive a worldwide recognized Certificate direct from the Royal Institute of Public Health, U.K the Level 4 Award in Managing Food Safety in Catering, Manufacturing and Retail.