The Certified Strategist: From Planning to ExecutionBack
|Scheduled Date:||Sunday, November 20, 2011/Thursday, November 24, 2011|
|Training Provider:||Meirc Training & Consulting|
|Country:||United Arab Emirates|
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
* Explore essential key managerial components for planning and executing a strategy.
* Identify and build company competencies, capabilities and resource strengths.
* Examine and evaluate company best practices to strive for continuous improvement.
* Understand how to tie rewards and incentives directly to the achievement of strategic goals.
* Explore corporate cultures that promote good strategy execution.
* Control and manage resistance to strategy implementation.
This Program is designed for:
All levels of managers and company personnel who are involved in charting and supporting the execution of the company plans to achieve its projected strategic goals and objectives. This program is worth 25 NASBA CPE’s.
Per participant - USD 3950
Frequent nomination - USD 3555
(including coffee breaks and a buffet lunch daily)
One extra free place for every 2 paid nominees on the same program and dates
Discount Plans, Refunds & Cancellations Policy
Meirc reserves the right to alter dates, content, venue and trainer with a reasonable notice time.
Overview of Strategic Management
* What Is Strategy and Why Is It Important?
* Corporate and Business Level Strategies
* Functional and Operational Level Strategies
* Environmental Influence on Strategy
* Impact of Industry Forces on Strategy
* Internal Factors Influencing Strategy
* The Five Generic Competitive Strategies
* What Does Strategy Implementation Involve?
Align Your Organizational Units and Employees
* Put Together a Strong Management Team
* Build Core Competencies and Competitive Capabilities
* Match Your Organizational Structure to Your Strategy
Manage Your Internal Operations
* Line-Up Your Resources Behind the Drive for Good Strategy Execution
* Establish and Institute Policies and Procedures that Facilitate Strategy Execution
* Adopt Best Practices and Strive for Continuous Improvement
Stay on Top of How Well Things Are Going
* Initiate a Corporate Culture that Promotes Good Strategy Execution
* Build Information and Operating Systems that Proficiently Support Your Strategy
* Tie Rewards and Incentives to Strategy Execution
Manage and Overcome Resistance to Strategy Implementation
* Forces for Change
* The 10 Principles of Change
* Five Managerial Activities Essential to Managing Resistance to Change
* Coping with Change and Disruptions
* Elements of Change Enablement - Organizational and Individual Transition