|Scheduled Date:||Sunday, December 18, 2011/Thursday, December 22, 2011|
|Training Provider:||Meirc Training & Consulting|
|Country:||United Arab Emirates|
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
* Differentiate among the three levels of management and understand their responsibilities.
* Discuss the principal challenges managers face in an increasingly competitive environment.
* Practice advanced managerial skills needed for senior positions.
* Resolve conflict based on a win-win approach.
* Introduce and manage change leading to continuous improvement.
This Program is designed for:
Department heads, superintendents, senior supervisors and others who need to develop their managerial skills. This program is worth 25 NASBA CPEs.
Per participant - USD 3700
Frequent nomination - USD 3330
(including coffee breaks and a buffet lunch daily)
One extra free place for every 2 paid nominees on the same program and dates
Discount Plans, Refunds & Cancellations Policy
Meirc reserves the right to alter dates, content, venue and trainer with a reasonable notice time.
* Characteristics of Leaders
* Leadership versus Management: The Vital Differences
* Situational Leadership
* Concepts of Motivating Your Followers
Problem-Solving and Decision-Making Techniques
* Principles of Solving Problems
* A Rational Approach to Problem Solving
* Tools and Techniques in Problem-Solving
Coaching and Appraising Performance
* The Psychology behind Coaching
* Why and How to Coach
* Setting Performance Standards and Conducting Appraisal Interviews
* Sources and Nature of Conflict
* Role of Communication in Conflict
* How to Resolve Conflict
* Dynamics of Change
* Leading Successful Change Initiatives
* Overcoming Resistance to Change
Managing Time and Staff Meetings
* Identifying and Setting Goals
* Prioritizing Activities
* Time Management Tools
* Leading and Managing Effective Meetings