Developing and Implementing the Business PlanBack
|Scheduled Date:||Sunday, October 9, 2011/Thursday, October 13, 2011|
|Training Provider:||Meirc Training & Consulting|
|Country:||United Arab Emirates|
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
* Realize the critical importance of a well thought-out business plan for the success of the organization.
* Analyze the business environment and define the most appropriate goals and strategies.
* Choose and implement tactics and programs designed to maximize operational success.
* Develop a practical plan that will enable management to monitor and control the progress of the organization.
This Program is designed for:
Department heads, sales managers, marketing managers, senior managers and others who need to develop their business planning and control skills. This program is worth 25 NASBA CPEs.
Per participant - USD 3700
Frequent nomination - USD 3330
(including coffee breaks and a buffet lunch daily)
One extra free place for every 2 paid nominees on the same program and dates
Discount Plans, Refunds & Cancellations Policy
Meirc reserves the right to alter dates, content, venue and trainer with a reasonable notice time.
Developing the Business Plan
* What is a Business Plan?
* Benefits of a Business Plan
* The Planning Process
* Team Concepts
* Idea Generation
Vision and Mission Statements
Market Situation Analysis
* General (Macro) Environment
* Specific Environment, Includes:
o Market and Customer Segmentation
o Market Potential, Size and Share
o BCG Matrix, SWOT and Gap Analysis
Goals, Strategies and Tactics
* SMART Goals
* Strategy Types
* Tactics Preparation and Schedule
* Implementation Schedule
* Forecasting Methods
* Erosion and Growth
* The Income Statement
* Cash Flow Analysis
* Break-Even Analysis
Concluding the Business Plan
* Goal Tree
* Executive Summary
Controlling the Plan
* Sales and Financial Reviews
* Individual Performance Reviews