1. All hotels in the Middle East are eligible to nominate team members for the Hotelier Middle East Awards. The Awards are open to all star-ratings of hotels,from one-star to five-star and including Hotel Apartments.
2. Nominations must be made by a hotel representative on behalf of a member of staff of their hotel. Hotelier Middle East recommends that nominations be approved by the PR / Marketing team and / or the General Manager’s office before they are submitted.
3. Hotels are allowed to nominate people in as many categories as they wish. Each nomination must be made separately though.
4. This is the Hotelier Middle East Awards 2014, and as a result, the independent judging panel is seeking to reward the best performers in 2013, so please ensure that each nomination includes relevant and up to date information on achievements over the past 12 months.
5. All nominations must be submitted online at www.hoteliermiddleeast.com/awards. Nominations submitted in any other format will be disregarded.
6. The online nomination submission form is split into four sections:
All four sections must be completed.
Please ensure you answer all five questions within Section 2 to provide the judges with enough information and enable fair comparisons. Please do not copy and paste the same text into each answer box – each of the five questions should have a different answer.
7. The final deadline for nominations is Saturday 31st August, 2014. Nominations received after this date will be disregarded.
8. When all the nominations have been received, the Hotelier Middle East team will compile firstly a shortlist of nominees (up to five per category), which will be presented to the independent panel of judges. The judges will then meet beginning October to discuss the shortlist and decide upon the winners. The judges’ decision is final.
9. The winners will be announced during a glamorous ceremony on October 29, 2014 in Dubai. The winners will not be revealed until this date. Good luck!
10. For nomination enquiries, please contact email@example.com