Eastern Mangroves by the numbers
- 1.6 kilometre site including luxury apartments as well as the Anantara hotel
- 1200 workers on site ahead of a May opening
- 222 rooms, starting at 65m2 in size and AED 1200++ in rate
- AED 55,000 ($14,973) for one night in the 10-room 2245m² Royal Mangrove Residence
- 1 Thai restaurant, with 52 seats and no menu
- 5 Kasara Suites, Anantara’s new club product
- 1000 room nights will be completed before opening
- 2000-3000 meals will be served during the ramping up period
Location — close to the airport, the city and the natural beauty of the Eastern Mangroves.
Space — the generosity of space for a 222-room hotel.
Natural light — the design maximises daylight.
Thai restaurant — Koopman believes good south Asian food is hard to find in Abu Dhabi.
Anantara Spa — promises to take guests on a full spa journey.
Royal Mangrove Residence — its size and space guarantee luxury and complete privacy.