Nearly 500 holidaymakers have been evacuated from a Spanish hotel after a tourist died from carbon monoxide poisoning.
Dozens of Brits were among those moved from the three-star Tropical Park Hotel in Majorca following the tragedy, said UK newspaper the Daily Mail.
Hotel bosses ordered the evacuation just before midnight on Friday after a 15-year-old German girl was taken ill in a room near to where a Russian tourist died two weeks ago.
The death was originally attributed to natural causes, but carbon monoxide poisoning was blamed when a French tourist staying in the same room was rushed critically injured to hospital three days later, the paper reported.
He is now recovering in his home country.
The unnamed teenager was also staying on the fifth floor of the hotel where the previous two incidents have occurred.
According to the Daily Mail, police sources said she was suffering the classic symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning.
She was resting with her family after being released from hospital following treatment and tests.
Hotel director Pedro Mas claimed the tests had revealed no traces of carbon monoxide in her body.
Guests at the hotel, in the package holiday resort of El Arenal near the Majorcan capital Palma, have been relocated to other hotels on the island.
Police and health and safety experts are investigating.